Talent Academy - An Overview
As our sector continues to change and adapt to new challenges and opportunities, the development of our talent base of future leaders is a critical issue.
FE Associates, in partnership with Larry Shulman Consulting, are pleased to announce the launch of our new talent management solution for the sector - The FEA Talent Academy.
The FEA Talent Academy will:
- Enable you to make a targeted investment in your future talent
- Embed a structured talent management programme for rising stars within your organisation
- Develop valued, motivated and inspired future middle and senior leaders
- Aid succession planning within your organisation
A leading edge and cost effective talent development programme focused on growing future senior leaders, the FEA Talent Academy will provide your rising stars with their own leadership development programme and enable them to network with future leaders from across the sector.
The FEA Talent Academy will offer your future middle and senior leaders (who are likely to be first time high-performing junior managers or middle managers with the potential to rise to senior leadership) a 7 month programme consisting of:
Face to Face Events
Sessions of One to One
During their time on the programme, participants will also work (largely remotely) with a small group of fellow participants on a project that will benefit them and their organisations. The face to face events will give them an opportunity to check in on progress on these projects. At the final face to face event project teams and individuals will present on their journeys over the previous 7 months.
You can enrol your future senior leaders on this 7-month programme for £989*
* The cost includes all programme elements, refreshments and materials. Any travel and accommodation costs will need to be met by the sponsoring organisation.
TO ENROL YOUR RISING STARS
Email: email@example.com or phone 01454 617 707